to be held at the Westin Hotel, Sydney
4pm on Tuesday 17th September, 2019
It’s time to hold the Annual General meeting of the ACMA. It is an annual event and a must for all associations. The AGM is a meeting where all members of the association can have their say on the direction and actions of the ACMA regarding the various issues facing our industry and members.
All members are urged to attend.
- Welcome address by the Chairman
- Confirm and approve minutes of the previous AGM held on the 1st May 2019
- Receive and adopt Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30th June 2019.
- Consider and approve appointment of Statutory Auditor for the year 2020
- Discuss and resolve formally submitted questions or matters.
- Any other matter with the permission of the chair.
- Meeting close.
The National Construction Modellers Forum will be held directly prior to this AGM.
There is also an opportunity for any member to submit formal questions or matters for resolution to the management committee for inclusion in the agenda up to 14 days prior to the AGM.
Please register me for the AGM.
WE ASK MEMBERS TO RSVP TO ASSIST BOOKING
AT THIS EVENT, ATTENDEE NUMBERS NEED TO BE CONFIRMED BY
FRIDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER