BEYOND THE PIPELINE
15 – 17 September 2019
The Westin Sydney
Many questions are being asked of Australia’s steel industry. What does our future look like? Do we have the capability & capacity to deliver on the nation’s needs? Can Australian steel remain a world leader, adapting in the fast-changing industrial landscape?
The reality is, Australia’s steel future has never looked brighter. Through continual evolution, we’re building on our proud history of delivering high-quality infrastructure and projects that stand the test of time. Our workforce is rapidly expanding its skills and abilities to meet new challenges while reimagining and reshaping steel’s potential.
The Australian Steel Institute’s 2019 Convention looks at current infrastructure opportunities and beyond the project pipeline, focussing on forging deeper and more meaningful commercial links that will see our industry continue to grow and thrive.
Convention sessions will examine:
- Achieving on-shore production growth goals
- The increasing size and scope of infrastructure demand
- Why we can confidently invest in steel’s future
- Understanding the different viewpoints, capabilities and challenges facing industry stakeholders
- Global investment trends
- Delivering quality and mitigating risk
- Supply chain transparency and integrity
- Emerging market opportunities
The Australian Steel Convention is the industry’s premier event. Bringing together:
- Australian manufacturers, distributors, fabricators, roll-formers
- Australian design and structural engineers
- Detailer/modellers and constructors
- Key supply chain partners and suppliers
- Key decision-makers and influencers in local infrastructure projects
- Federal and State Government policy and decision makers
For the opportunity to see beyond the pipeline and stay ahead of the game, the Australian Steel Convention is the 2019 event not to be missed.